Friday, April 1, 2022

Why I have Stopped Writing


APRIL FOOLS! 

I cannot stop writing. Whether it is a blog article, a poem, a letter to a friend, or my next novel, I seem to bubble up with stories that need to be put to paper (or in my case, typed into my laptop). Here is the plan:

*Finish writing the sequel novella in my Clan of Dragons series

*Continue editing and formatting my Clan of Dragons 5 book series into a Boxed Set to release in early July.

*Finish formatting and make a cover for my currently untitled medieval Christmas tale coming out November 1st in a multi-author Boxed set

*Finish the ending, then format and create a cover for The Rogue's Ring, the third and last book in my Treasure Tales series to be released in Early January 2023

*Continue to collect and set-up author craft-based articles for the FFandP Blog

*Create Friday blog posts for the rest of 2022 for this blog

Other than this, I am a retired person who keeps writing and working toward creating a nice retirement for my husband and me. So, please check out all my books wherever you purchase books, or click on my Book Page HERE for buy links and don't miss the latest releases.





Eagerly awaiting the second booster,

Nancy Lee Badger



No comments:

Post a Comment