Friday, December 8, 2023

Winter Weather is Closing In! Pray for SNOW!


The Holiday season is upon us, even here in the south. Our tree is up, the ornaments fill the branches, the hutch, and the mantel. Our outside lights are working (finally).

Ebooks make great gifts. Give the gift directly, since I have several books reduced for the holidays. Or, send someone a Gift card. I happen to be giving away a 

$25 AMAZON GIFT CARD

to one lucky winner to use however they want. 

To enter, click HERE

Check out all my ebooks including this week's SALE...


A Manhattan businessman in a Vermont ditch meets a muddy female firefighter. No snow since November might ruin the town’s annual fire department fundraiser. Can Elinor and Bradley stop their squabbling long enough to Rescue Christmas?

Reg. Ebook Price: $6.99 (US)


SALE PRICE $2.99 (US)


Find all my book Buy Links HERE 



The holidays in New England are special and I sometimes miss the snow... but the southern weather suits me best. Wherever you live, enjoy the holidays.
Nancy Lee Badger


No comments:

Post a Comment