Friday, December 15, 2023

There is Still Time to Buy Books!

 


"Santa is on his way," we hear kids say but I am looking forward to many other 'adult-themed' things. December 22st is called the Winter Equinox and is the shortest day of the year. What does that mean to me? The days start getting longer on December 23rd!

The other thing I look forward to is sitting with my cat in front of the decorated mantel with a fire blazing.  


While the weather turns blustery, I will also find time to read books. Print books are great, but my phone and I are happy to sit and use apps to bring ebooks to life. As my gift to you, I have greatly reduced the price of many of my holiday-themed ebooks including...


Heading out on his horse, Ghost, into the snowy Highlands of Scotland in January 1817 was not sane, but Bryce Ketteridge would never let down his friends. If a duke, an earl, and a former spy felt finding the owners of nobleman's rings was important, he would do his share. Coming across masked bandits, and shooting one, turned his life on end. What follows was not in his plans.

Ebook Reg. Price: $7.99 (US)

SALE: $5.99 (US)

Just in case this fantastic price is not enough, please enter my Holiday giveaway, a $25 Amazon Gift card to use however you wish. No purchase necessary. 

Click HERE to enter


And check-out all my Holiday-themed books which are listed on my website HERE


Celebrate the Holidays AND the way the days will soon get longer. Sunshine is my friend. To all my friends and family, have a great end to the year.

Nancy Lee Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment