Friday, December 22, 2023

Happy Holidays from Nancy Lee Badger

 

Chilly temps, flooding, snow drifts... whatever the weather you are experiencing, my wish for you is a quiet, colorful week followed by the enjoyment of the last few days of 2023.

Many of my readers are aware that 2023 was hard for me (eye surgery, two Emergency Room visits, two overnight stays due to trauma and then heart surgery) so I am looking forward to an uneventful 2024. 

I have had three vaccines since August (RSV, FLU, and Covid) so am hoping the pin-cushion days end soon, too. We all must decide what is best for US.

I am working on the family ancestry to make sure the next generation sees the strong, wonderful people we come from.




I want to continue with my writing and look forward to reading more. What will you be looking forward to next year? 

P.S. Congrats to Joy I., the winner of my $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

Happy Holidays ad a very happy NEW YEAR!

Nancy Lee Badger

AuthorNancyLeeBadger@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment