Friday, February 10, 2023

Celebrate Valentine's Day with Books!

 


Since my cataract surgeries are over and 
I can see to write again, 
my cat, Blaze, and I are back to work.  



Sit by the fire, grab a cup of cocoa
 and a cat (or dog), and read a book!

Such as...

A Regency Historical Romance   
with a Scottish Flair
Book #2 ~ Treasure Tales series



The Plot:

Payton is on a quest to return signet rings to blackmailed noblemen. Instead, he walks into his own kidnapping and wakes alone with his kidnapper’s Scottish stepsister. Saving her from despicable plans, as well as his murder, takes a turn during a costume ball. Tara Scott cannot believe her stepbrother kidnapped a nobleman. She saves Payton from the bitter cold and starvation, then is punished by an irate stepbrother. Payton helps her escape. they find themselves on a journey into Scotland filled with ruffians, a Highland bull, wild weather, and a sexual awakening that surprises them both.



My next book, the 3rd in my Treasure Tales series, 

will be released in May. Keep watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment