Friday, February 17, 2023

The Weather Here has Turned Balmy

 


...but reading outside will take a few more days of sunshine. The daffodils are up at my Raleigh, North Carolina home, but they will soon fade away...especially if the nights dip to below 40F.

So, I will continue to work on my manuscripts, think about making book covers, and enjoy the idea of pleasant weather coming my way.

I recently enjoyed a 2 hour meeting of the Heart of Carolina Romance Writers (we are the only NC chapter of Romance Writers of America). The meeting was a blast, with four well-spoken authors (Sherri L. Hollister, Donna Steele, Laura Browning, and Linda Tiffin)  sharing tidbits on such things as story Bibles and formatting. Even the snacks were a reward for not staying home and participating on Zoom.

Back to the drawing board I go. My next release will be in May, so watch for the book blurb, chapter peeks, and a contest or two. In the meantime...

THINK SPRING!

...and read books from the authors mentioned above or my Treasure Tales series

Find ALL Buy Links HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment