Friday, June 24, 2022

It is SUMMER TIME!

 


Have I told you how much I enjoy getting up early, pulling out the lawn chair and bucket of sunflower seeds, and welcoming my neighborhood critters? A carrot brings out two rabbits including the little fellow (above).

I love to read and am currently getting paid to read, but I am also trying to write more stories that keep screaming to be put on paper.

What's next? 

I finished a Scottish historical adventure, set around a medieval Christmas. A GIFT FROM THE SEA will be released November 1st in an Anthology created by a group of authors we are calling YULETIDE KISSES. Yum!

In January 2023, I will release the third (fourth?) book in my Treasure Tales series. The series actually started with LOVE, HAMISH, a novella, then was followed by full-length historical novels THE EARL'S TREASURE and THE DUKE'S DIAMOND

Writing and reading keeps me busy and I hope you are enjoying the weather and 'friends' like I am doing.

Nancy Lee Badger


No comments:

Post a Comment