Friday, July 1, 2022

Time to Celebrate with FIREWORKS and Author Nancy Lee Badger!


Summer is well under way and there is so much to enjoy. One is Independence Day which will be celebrated in the United States of America on Monday July 4th. Since that is a weekday, we will probably hear fireworks all weekend. My family will get together to grill burgers or brats and just enjoy being together.

We need to remember why the holiday came about and we are proud of all our ancestors that fought during the Revolutionary War to make our country free from British rule.

We are mostly of English descent, and mainly a mixture of ethnicity, but the truth is our families have lived in the northern part of the country since the 1600's. Our generation has ended up in Raleigh, North Carolina and we are working to accept our southern lives. 

Because I decided to move near my sisters, who had headed south for various reasons, I retired from 911 in New Hampshire and fill my days writing romance novels. Mom has moved here as well. She edits my books and has taught us to play Mah Jong. My latest book, SANDY, is now part of my Clan of Dragons Boxed set which will be released in one week at a special low price during CHRISTMAS IN JULY. Make a note or watch for its release Friday July 8th.


Pre-order now here: 

Amazon    Amazon UK    Amazon CA   Amazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment