Friday, June 3, 2022

Nature Calls with Nancy Lee Badger



While reading books outside in the early mornings (before the temperatures here in Raleigh, North Carolina rise above 85 F) I enjoy nature. New bushes are thriving after several dead trees were removed. 

A baby rabbit is usually out in the grass, and several chipmunks show their faces. I throw a carrot to one and sunflower seeds to the others. Heading inside for the day, I can look out my kitchen window at my bluebird house, the birdbaths, and two feeders.  I surprised a deer who must have really good hearing to notice me up high. 


Reading keeps me calm as do my little visitors. The temperature is a cool 72F so I am off to set up my folding chair, grab a book from my extensive library, and relax. Join me?

Find all my BUY LINKS HERE 






No comments:

Post a Comment