Monday, March 13, 2017

Release Day! SMOLDER

I will make this short and sweet...March 13th is my lucky day. Any day an author releases a new book is a great day, but I enjoy the idea of releasing my 13th paranormal romance on the 13th of March (did I also mention I was born on a Friday-the-13th?)

Please take a moment to check out Smolder, BK#3 in my Clan of Dragons series. It is available in ebook and print.

A big shout out to my editor Kathy Rothenberger. Without her great editing and suggestions, my story would be full of errors (if you find one, let me know, because I tend to tweak things)

A big thanks to my cover model, Sgt. Eric Badger, US Army, Ret. Without his awesome tattoo, I would have had to photoshop everything. I enjoy making covers, and made good on my threat to use him. Thanks, son!

Interested in buying a copy?


Book #1
Book #2
in Print

No comments:

Post a Comment