Friday, July 26, 2024

Summer Reading at the Beach

Are you fortunate enough to be able to spend time at the beach, a lake, a river, or a pool? Lucky you! Our last home was on a pond that connected via a canal to Lake Winnisquam in New Hampshire. We enjoyed trips on our boat or swimming at our community's sandy beach.

We decided to move to Raleigh, North Carolina and are three hours from the ocean. A little too far for a day trip, so we will enjoy our front yard where rabbits stop by for a carrot, or sit under an umbrella on our recently fixed up back deck. 


Lately, back yard visitors are deer, which still amazes me since we live in the capital of North Carolina! Chain link fence? No problem for these beauties. Reading keeps me occupied every month of the year but there is something about July that makes the mornings special. 

Whether I have a print book in my hands or an audio book speaking into my ears, reading is the best. I am a writer. Some medical issues have slowed me down, but I am writing. 

Don't forget...the 2024 Olympics ARE ON! If you like sports, check out my tennis-star character, hoping to be on the U.S. Olympic Team in ...
WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT

I want to remind folks of the 30+ books (written by me) available from many sources. (26 in print) My ebooks start at $.99 (US). Find all BUY LINKS HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment