Friday, July 5, 2024

Christmas in July is Heating Up!


Weather around the world changes constantly. Here in North Carolina, we have had a record number of days above 90F (32c) with one that was a melting 103F. Some folks go to the beach while others travel to cooler climates. Me? I am staying home and praying that the air conditioner keeps chugging away. 

Very early each morning, you can find me reading a book outside in my front yard. I wave to neighbors as they walk their dogs or push a stroller. I feed the chipmunks, birds, and rabbits that come by to say 'Hi.' The baby rabbits are getting bigger and growing bolder, so I sip coffee while they munch on carrots.

Reading is my joy. Writing has been a part of my life for many years. July has been a month each year that I share my work with readers.  

I gave away the following Prizes to 4 lucky people!


The Rogue's Ring Autographed PRINT  

Heaven-Sent Warrior Autographed PRINT


With Every Heartbeat AUDIO

Dragon Bites EBOOK

Head over to my CONTEST page to see the winners!

Thank you to all who entered!


Good reading!

Nancy Lee Badger



No comments:

Post a Comment