Friday, December 30, 2022

HAPPY HOGMANAY and Welcome to 2023

The biggest holiday of the year is just a memory, but with the New Year revelry just around the corner, now is the time to look back on another year.


2022 was filled with the continuation of a milder but still scary Covid pandemic. For me, I was busy writing. SANDY was released in May. Clan of Dragons boxed set came out in July. I was a contributor to The TAF Omnibus and Yuletide Kisses Medieval Christmas anthology. All this writing really kept me busy!


Let’s hope 2023 is happier, healthier, and just as productive. Bring on the bright lights, fireworks, and crowds…well, I will continue to keep my distance, but the future looks pretty bright.



After a family dinner on New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a quiet night watching TV here in Raleigh as the North Carolina Acorn drops, with quick channel changes to see how Time Square is doing. 

Because of my part-Scottish heritage, which is why I write books with Scottish characters, I will celebrate Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) my way. Many of my books are on sale through Mid-January. Check them out HERE and enjoy!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment