Friday, January 21, 2022

Baby its Cold!


As the rain beats against the windows and the furnace and fireplace work double duty to keep our 1970's southern ranch protected against the predicted storm, I am making a mental note of what to do all weekend. 

If the power goes out, should I find a window and sit and read? Should we get out the canned fuel stove to cook our soup? Shall we flip a coin to see who gets to use the one bent snow shovel? We dragged it from New Hampshire all the way to North Carolina, so we ought to give it a try.

I sold my two Flexible Flyer sleds to an antique dealer, but we are at that age when watching the snow come down is better (and safer) than walking or playing in it.

Whatever happens this weekend, I will make a point to continue cleaning and reorganizing my office (i.e. the third bedroom) and maybe get back to writing my current book. 

As always, find all of my titles HERE.

Stay safe!

Nancy Lee Badger


No comments:

Post a Comment