Friday, September 10, 2021

 

Look what just arrived!

I finally found a minute during a very busy summer to format and upload my sweet historical novel, LOVE, HAMISH so I could have print copies made available to my readers. This novella is set in Scotland and the ebook sells well, but some people (myself included) enjoy the feel of a paperback book. 

Book Blurb for LOVE, HAMISH

What happens when Daisy, a young Scottish seamstress, meets a Highlander visiting Gretna Green? Action, turmoil, murderous intentions, and love. The love for the bull, Hamish, surprises her and intrigues Torin, his owner and protector. In this sweet novella, protecting Torin and Hamish keeps Daisy on her toes while a less than gentlemanly lord gives them all trouble. Leave it to the huge yet gentle Hamish to bring Daisy and Torin together. Forever.

Consider ordering the print version. My copies are headed to family and friends but if you want an autographed copy, send me an email at nancy@nancyleebadger.com with your mailing address and I will quote you a reasonable price.

Stay safe!

Nancy Lee Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment