Friday, August 27, 2021

Lovin' Summer and a Book

 


I am headed to the gym to exercise (with mask) then take a dip in their indoor pool (without a mask). I use a noodle to continue my exercises instead of swimming laps (I like to keep my glasses on). 

I grew up near the water on the north side of Long Island and the summer was also filled with a carload of kids heading to Fire Island. Love me some waves!

Our move to North Carolina has placed us a good 4 hours from the ocean, so the salt water pool is a fine substitute.

Labor Day here in the US is the official end of summer and it falls on September 6th. Besides READING BOOKS ALL SUMMER, what are you doing to keep your self active and healthy?


psst. my novella LOVE, HAMISH is now available IN PRINT. it is a sweet historical romance and can fill those summer evenings. 

Stay safe!

Nancy Lee Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment