Friday, July 12, 2019

I LOVE BOOKSTORES!

I love bookstores. I was interviewed by my local paper many years ago while sitting inside Borders, and I confidently told the reporter that I would someday walk into the store and see my own book.

Since Borders Bookstore closed soon after, that never came to pass.

I have persevered and was rewarded when the print version of my fiction novel, Heaven-sent Warrior, was chosen to grace the bookshelves of my local bookstore. Quail Ridge Books is an independent bookstore located in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

Sure...you can order the print version of my books from Amazon, Books-a-Million, Book Depository, and even the nearest Barnes & Noble, but they have to order them then ship them to you. (trust me...it's worth the wait)

If you are like me, you love to browse through an actual bookstore. Do not lament the loss of Borders, Waldens Books, and others, but do your neighborhood a favor and support your local bookstore.


Heaven-sent Warrior is available at Quail Ridge Books
(Yes, they ship!)💗

Consider ordering or picking-up a copy from the store at 4209-100 Lassiter Mill Road, North Hills, in Raleigh, NC. 919-828-1588

Nancy Lee Badger


No comments:

Post a Comment