Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Holidays

The house still needs cleaning, and I have to recheck the menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals. I need to plan for more guests who will arrive and share New Year's Eve dinner at our North Carolina home. I love to cook, but making easy meals lets me enjoy the holidays with my guests.

Favorite movies we plan to watch include A White Christmas, Scrooged, A Christmas Carol (the original with dear Alastair), Love Actually, and It's a Wonderful Life. Enjoying these cinematic masterpieces with family sets me up for 2017.

Christmas Day is our annual viewing of the newest Doctor Who on the BBC channel. Listening to English accents, while sitting in our southern home, makes me think of ideas for my next book. (Well, I might add in a little Scottish brogue).

When you've filled up on Christmas dinner, and the cookies are gone, relax with a book. Whatever you plan to do this holiday season, I hope you share it with friends, family, and a good book! Need an idea? Check out all my books on my book page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment