Monday, August 17, 2015

Me on an Australian Blog? Aye, Mate!

Last November, another writer suggested I try to land a spot on the Australian Romance Readers Association Blog, which she highly recommended.

My Scottish-themed books sell well in Australia, so I gave it a try. I had just released My Dark Highlander November 1st, and had SHIVER: a White Mountains Thriller coming out December 1st. I was also working on bringing out My Honorable Highlander as an audio book with Audible in January.

When the contact person at ARRA got back to me rather quickly, she stated they were booked through mid-August. Well, I was also working on the final book in my Kilted Athletes Through Time series. Would I be done and published by then?

I decided I could make it work, which is another great attribute of being a self-published or Indie Author. So I grabbed the August 16, 2015 spot.

Their organization asked for an article...a story from my perspective, which can then explain how I came to write my book. My Hunted Highlander is my 6th Scottish time travel book and was released June 16th. Inspiration came my way through my volunteer work, which is why the article is titled

Inspiration Wrapped in Plaid

Please check out the article HERE

I would love to hear what you think!

Nancy Lee Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment