Friday, April 19, 2024

Read Audio Books for EARTH DAY 2024

Why waste paper when you can listen to my books? This April 22, 2024 is Earth Day. I remember the first one in 1970 (54 years ago!) There was no such thing as books you could read on a phone. Although paper from trees is renewable, try the convenience of listening to my stories.


I released My Honorable Highlander in its Audio version years ago. It has been very successful. Find the Audio Book at:

   Amazon    Audible 

*******************************************************

Now, I have found distributors of other books such as...


Rescuing Christmas; It might not be the season for it, but the story is one I love and set in Vermont, a state where one of my sons lives. As a former EMT and firefighter, while living in nearby New Hampshire, the story is very dear to me.

                                                    Find the Audio Book at:


***************************************



With Every Heartbeat is the first of 5 books in my Opportunity Falls series. 
Find the Audio Book at:

But if you prefer Ebooks or Print Books, check out all my titles HERE 



Happy Earth Day, Nancy Lee Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment