Tuesday, November 1, 2022

YULETIDE KISSES is Now Available in Ebook and Print!


Release Day, November 1st, was my official start to the Christmas (or, in this case Yuletide) season.

Allison Butler, Aurrora St. James, Ria Cantrell and I each wrote a story on how Scottish couples celebrated the Yuletide season in medieval times. Each story is BRAND NEW and only available in

YULETIDE KISSES: a Medieval Christmas Romance Anthology

My story is titled

A GIFT FROM THE SEA

A shipwrecked son of a clan chieftain, Monroe hides his full identity from the young lass who saves him from the waves, and her brothers. An attack by seafaring warriors puts all their lives in danger and the resulting deaths place a shadow over the upcoming Christmas Festivities. Leading Gwyn and her family toward his home far from the coast of Scotland’s North Sea could be a mistake, yet be the only way to keep them all alive.

Amazon     AmazonUK    AmazonCA 


 AmazonAu    Goodreads  


Amazon PRINT


FREE on Amazon KDP


I would love to hear your honest opinion of this book. 

Feel free to email me anytime at

nancy@nancyleebadger.com

(p.s. check out my personal GIVEAWAY )

1 comment:

  1. All four stories sound romantic. A little bit of yuletide romance in a far off land? I cannot wait to read the copy I just purchased.

    ReplyDelete