Friday, December 10, 2021

Fighting Fires in Books by Author Nancy Lee Badger


I recently enjoyed lunch at a little place called Barry's Cafe in Cary, North Carolina. They offer a discount to former and current firefighters. In fact, the walls are covered with badges, helmets, and an axe or two. 

Years ago, I became an EMT (emergency medical technician) for the local volunteer fire department in Rumney, New Hampshire. Later, my hubby and I joined the actual fire department. We got boots, bunker gear, helmets, and everything!

Even later, I became an emergency medical dispatcher, also known as a 911 operator, for the State of New Hampshire. To say we support rescue and safety personnel is a given. Ideas for some of my books came from my past experiences. Here are a few:


A steamy love story between 
two New Hampshire firefighters


 A sweet tale set in Vermont



A steamy love story
set on a North Carolina
Army base

Stay safe and read books!
Nancy Lee Badger




No comments:

Post a Comment