Saturday, December 5, 2020

Did you Check out Love Hamish?


Do you like to read romance? How about a sweet romantic story between a Scottish lass and a Highland farmer?

This plot comes to life in a novella available for FREE. Well, it has strings attached. I am hoping to add readers to my newsletter, so I have posted Love, Hamish on BookFunnel.

They will ask you to join my newsletter, then you will be able to download a version of the book. NOTICE...Even if you currently get my infrequent newsletters, please sign-up again when you ask for the book because I am starting a new list on another mailer site. You can unsubscribe at any time.

The story goes:

What happens when Daisy, a young Scottish seamstress, meets a Highlander visiting Gretna Green? Action, turmoil, murderous intentions, and love. The love for the bull, Hamish, surprises her and intrigues Torin, his owner and protector. In this sweet novella, protecting Torin and Hamish keeps Daisy on her toes while a less than gentlemanly lord gives them all trouble. Leave it to the huge yet gentle Hamish to bring Daisy and Torin together. Forever.


Find out how         


to get it FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I got it, I read it and I loved it. Will you bring Love, Hamish out in paperback?

    ReplyDelete