Friday, September 18, 2020

Hurricane Sally is a GOOD REASON to Stay Home

 


The heavy rain might pass us by and the winds and tornado watches can stay away, but another hurricane is simply a reason to stay warm and dry inside. A good book might help pass the time.

I am reading several, depending if I have the chance to listen to an audio book in the car, or a Kindle book on my phone, but today I started to read



TAF STAYS HOME

 a collection of works by 29 members of the Triangle Association of Freelancers. Even though I belong to this group based in Raleigh, North Carolina, i was too busy with my publisher's obligations to participate. However, I am reading the print version and enjoying the stories, all of which include these authors' state of mind during the beginning of the pandemic in America.

For another choice, check out all my books

(available in ebook or print) 

HERE 

such as my 

WARRIORS IN BRONZE

3 Book Series starting with...




No comments:

Post a Comment