Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday the 13th - My Kind of Day!

2019 is a special year for a certain date that I always celebrate. This year, both September 13th and December 13th fall on a FRIDAY!


Am I superstitious? Not really. Do I fear black cats? Having owned a couple, I have to say no. 




I do remember knocking on wood and throwing salt over a shoulder in my youth, but I cannot recall the last time I did either. If I had to turn around at times, I would feel the need to turn back the same way. I eventually grew out of it, and wrote it off as OCD.



Like other people in my older age-group (Hey! I was TOO YOUNG to attend Woodstock in '69), the older you get, the less you believe in such things as unlucky days. Since the day I was born, I have always celebrated whenever the 13th fell on a Friday simply because I was born on FRIDAY THE 13th.


I am looking forward to 2020, because it also has two months where the 13th falls on a Friday...and one of them is my BIRTHDAY!


So, while I plan my birthday celebration, I will remind you to consider reading one of my many books. You can find all their buy links HERE


Have fun, and mind your step whenever the calendar says 'Friday the 13th'.
Nancy Lee Badger



*pre-order HERE for my 

next book, coming Oct. 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment