Friday, February 21, 2014

NC's Loch Norman Highland Games Video

For those of you who love my Scottish-themed books, I suggest you visit a Highland games or festival this year. Nearly every state in America, and province in Canada, hold some type of Scottish heritage celebration. 

To give you a better idea of what you can see and do at various celebrations, please check out this informational video for the Loch Norman Highland Games which take place April 11-13 at Historic Rural Hills, in Huntersville, North Carolina.





For more information concerning tickets, click HERE

If North Carolina is too far, simply GOOGLE Highland Games along with your location. In the meantime, read my Highland Games Through Time series!




Check out all my titles on my WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment