Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Banished Highlander is out!

My last post was a little dry. Kind of a 'buy my book' message, which I really didn't want to portray, but how else to tell people about my latest release?

Then it came to me...   GIVE THE BOOK AWAY!

So, to make this blog short, to the point, and something people will
actually  comment on, I will award a FREE e-copy of either book in
my HIGHLAND GAMES THROUGH TIME Series:

                                                               My Banished Highlander
                          Book #2
                         released Sept. 1, 2012
                         Amazon   NOOK   Smashwords


My Honorable Highlander
Book #1
released May 18, 2012





What do YOU have to do?

Answer this question:
When you think of Scotland, what comes to mind?
That's it!

I will draw a winner from one lucky person who leaves a comment below (and please include an email which I do NOT save or sell)
on Sept. 11th. Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment