Saturday, August 20, 2011

CONTEST! Win a prize!


In celebration of the recent release of my latest romantic suspense, LOVE TO THE RESCUE, I am offering a small but very useful prize to one commenter. All you have to do is:
CLICK HERE to go to the Red Rose Publishing buy page.
Read the excerpt and find any THREE WORDS that catch your eye.
Return to this blog and type those THREE WORDS in the comment box.
That's all! No purchase necessary, though I would hope you would consider buying a copy of my e-book.

The prize is a SanDisk 4 GB Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive that any author or reader will find many uses for. I will choose ONE winner from all comments left between now and September 5th, LABOR DAY. Open to those with mailing addresses within the United States or Canada.  I will notify the winner via e-mail for a mailing address.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment