Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 1st Book Cover!


My first novel is nearing publication! I spent several days of back and forth e-mailing with the Red Rose Publishing cover artist assigned to SECRET LOVE MATCH. She already read the half-page description of how I pictured the cover, and even though this is a bit different than my idealistic vision, I believe she has captured the flavor of my story.

Here's a short blurb:

Rebecca Delacourt plans to try out for the US Olympic tennis team. Her mother gave up everything for love, but Becka refuses to take time for love or marriage.

Taylor Adams' television livelihood went into reruns long ago. He has set his eye on a film career. Little does he realize the young woman in his sights has loved him for years. Worse, all Hell will break loose if her father discovers their secret romance.


SECRET LOVE MATCH will be available on June 25, 2010 at:


http://redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/product_info.php?products_id=709



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment